- Keynote speaker: "The Corporate College Classroom"
- Presentations about "Customer Service on Campus"
- Leadership development for student leaders
- Leading campus administrators through critical conversations
Also available for:
- Board memberships
- Advisory roles
- Short-term projects
The Corporate College Classroom
One of the best experiences of my career was having 40 awesome college students in my class and flipping the classroom to create a corporate setting. The students quickly became "colleagues," developed their communication and leadership skills, and benefited from my front row seat in corporate settings. They continue to rave about this experience.
This is a new offering. It's been my pleasure to talk about the Corporate College Classroom with the administration, faculty, and First Year Experience team at Saint Augustine's University in Raleigh, North Carolina. Let's explore an opportunity to present this program on your campus -- in the interest of student success and career readiness.
1. New (and experienced) faculty members
2. First Year Programs
3. School of Business faculty
4. TRiO Program faculty
5. Faculty members with corporate experience
1. Keynote address
2. Faculty development
3. Faculty Institutes
4. Training and transfer of intellectual property (semester)
5. Administrator presentations
University of Wisconsin-Madison
My alma mater
Presentation created in Canva
Conference room: Canva
Other photos: Found online